1 Jun 2021 2min 35sec
- Hyundai E&C Develops Inter-Floor Noise Reduction System
- First Construction Company to Obtain On-Site Certification, Securing High-Level Noise Reduction Patent Technology
Hyundai E&C has completed the development of a high-performance floor structure system, ‘H Silent Home System Ⅰ’, and obtained an on-site certification of the floor impact sound blocking structure for the first time in Korea...
1 Jun 2021 1min 20sec
- Hyundai E&C’s cumulative orders for urban renewal projects exceed 1.2919 trillion won
- Korea’s primary builder maintains its foremost position in the urban renewal market
Hyundai E&C’s cumulative orders for domestic urban renewal projects have exceeded 1.2919 trillion won this year by winning an order to redevelop the Haga District in Jeonju-si. Hyundai E&C was ranked the first in terms of the amount of orders received...
10 May 2021 1min 44sec
- Hyundai E&C Wins Main Prize at One of Global Top 3 Design Awards, ‘iF DESIGN AWARD 2021’
- Hyundai E&C won the main award for “The Clean Zone”, a fine dust reduction product of “‘THE H’ at iF DESIGN AWARD 2021”, one of the world`s top three design awards.
“iF DESIGN AWARD” is a global design competition held annually in Germany since 1953, and is recognized as the world`s top three design awards along with the “IDEA De...
- #Architizer A+ Awards
- #Clean Room
29 Apr 2021 3min 49sec
- Hyundai E&C develops IoT safety system that detects abnormal events at construction sites including infection, flooding, and fire
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction (Hyundai E&C) strengthens safety management that prioritizes construction site safety. The company additionally developed functions to respond to infection, flooding, and fire accidents, which have recently gained attention as key safety issues, for its safety management system, Hyundai IoT Safety System (HIoS),...
14 Apr 2021 0min 53sec
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. secures Singapore SP Group’s Labrador Underground Substation Project worth 150 Mil. USD
HDEC is securing projects not only in the domestic market, but also, in overseas market securing the Labrador Underground Substation project in Singapore worth approximately 150 Mil. USD.
HDEC received a LOA (Letter of Award) from its client, Singapore’s SP Group, on March 23 (Tuesday). SP Group is Singapore’s largest electri...
- #Hyundai E&C wins
7 Apr 2021 0min 41sec
- Seosan Reclamation Project steps up into a new business
Hyundai E&C started to consider embarking on the Seosan reclamation project in 1977 at the peak of the construction boom in the Middle East region, which was based on the belief that land is one of the most valuable legacies for descendants in this highly populated country. After struggles with heavy seas, Korea’s primary builder success...
- #Future technology
6 Apr 2021 0min 32sec
- H Together Lounge opens
- A ceremony held to award excellent subcontractors
Our company sets out to communicate with our partners in a more active way by opening the H Together Lounge designed exclusively for Hyundai E&C’s subcontractors, the first of its kind among domestic construction companies.
The H Together Lounge is the shared ooffice space equippe...
25 Mar 2021 2min 18sec
- Hyundai E&C Appoints Yoon Young-Joon as New CEO
- On March 25th, Hyundai E&C appointed Yoon Young-Joon as a new CEO, following the 71st general meeting of shareholders and board of directors.
After joining Hyundai E&C in 1987, Yoon served as business management director (managing director) of the finance division and head of the construction support business division (senior managing di...
17 Mar 2021 3min 7sec
- Hyundai E&C makes a first-time market entry into Peru and subsequently won a project in Saudi
- Hyundai E&C for the first time in its history bagged an order in Peru for a ‘Site Preparation for the Chinchero International Airport’, securing a comparative advantage in the infrastructure market as well as a deal on construction of ‘Rafha 380kV substation’ in the company’s traditional stronghold of Saudi Arabia.
10 Mar 2021 3min 20sec
- Hyundai E&C, KEC join hands for smart construction technologies
[Commemorative Photo of the Signing of MOU for the Practical Application and Advancement of Smart Construction Technology]
On March 9th, Hyundai E&C and Korea Expressway Corporation(KEC) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the practical application and advancement of smart construction technology.
The signing ceremony ...