7 Sep 2021 3min 5sec
- The lastest news from Hyundai E&C
- 1 Going all out for safety management
Safety management conference held on August 9
Hyundai E&C`s is making all-out efforts to manage construction sites in a safer way by putting a top priority on safety management. Hyundai E&C`s held a conference to pledge Hyundai E&C`s commitment to safety management on August 9. The event...
6 Sep 2021 1min 59sec
- Hyundai E&C wins 240 billion won deal on redevelopment of “Shaw Tower” in Singapore
Hyundai E&C has won an exclusive deal on the redevelopment of Singapore`s “Shaw Tower” worth a total of $220 million (about 240 billion won).
The top builder received a Letter of Award(LOA) for the redevelopment of the Shaw Tower from its client, Singapore’s “Shaw Towers Reality.”
Under the deal, Hyundai E&C will newly build ...
24 Aug 2021 3min 10sec
- The latest news from Hyundai E&C
- New International Airport Passenger Terminal in Peru
Hyundai E&C wins an order to build a gateway to Machu Picchu
Hyundai E&C’s has received construction orders in succession in Peru amid the pandemic crisis.
Hyundai E&C has won the order to build the Chinchero New International Airport Passenger Terminal valued at 493 billion won from the ...
18 Aug 2021 2min 45sec
- Hyundai E&C Wins Four Awards at Singapore’s Workplace Safety and Health(WSH) Awards 2021
- Hyundai E&C has won four awards organized by the Singapore’s Workplace Safety and Health(WSH) Council under the Ministry of Manpower(MoM).
[ Singapore Tuas Finger 3 Reclamation Project ]
Hyundai E&C received the Silver Award in the "WSH Performance Awards" category, and its three sites were awarded “Safety and Heal...
18 Aug 2021 2min 42sec
- Hyundai E&C Publishes ‘2021 Sustainability Report’
- Accelerating ESG Management Meeting Global Standards
[ Hyundai E&C’s 2021 Sustainability Report is available on the Hyundai E&C website (https://www.hdec.kr/en/main.aspx) ]
Hyundai E&C is accelerating its global ESG management by publishing a 2021 Sustainability Report containing 4 key goals and 12 detailed strategies for ...
- #Sustainability Report
6 Aug 2021 2min 57sec
- Hyundai E&C Wins Passenger Terminal Deal For New International Airport in Chinchero, Peru
- Hyundai E&C has won the main construction project of the new international airport passenger terminal in Chinchero, Peru, winning a series of orders following the latest site-preparation deal in the new Peruvian market despite Covid-19.
The passenger terminal construction project for the Chinchero International Airport in Peru, foll...
- #Chinchero International Airport
- #First-Time Market Entry
5 Aug 2021 1min 42sec
- The latest news from Hyundai E&C
- 1 Jongno-gu Creative Education CSR “Fun Smart City” program
Hyundai E&C’s held the Fun Smart City program at Cheongwoon Middle School and Seoul National University Girls’ Middle School located in Jongno-gu between July 5 and 7 as part of Jongno-gu Creative Education CSR program, which was the first educational activity si...
7 Jul 2021 4min 10sec
- The latest 5 news from Hyundai E&C
- 1 Hyundai E&C’s fourth THE H will be unveiled in coming
Hyundai E&C’s fourth THE H will be unveiled in coming July. THE H Xi Gaepo was designed to reconstruct the Gaepo Jugong Apartment Complex 8 into a large-scale, branded apartment complex consisting of 15 apartment buildings of up to 35 floors above ground and four basemen...
5 Jul 2021 1min 46sec
- Hyundai E&C Unveils New Design of Hillstate “Gen Z(Generation Z) Style”
- Hyundai E&C has developed and applied “GENZ (Generation Z) Style,” introducing new colors and patterns to its apartment brand “Hillstate” design.
[ Gen Z Style-based Hillstate Cell Phone Application ]
“GENZ Style” has been created in collaboration with Massimo Caiazzo, a world-renowned color master, color magician and vi...
10 Jun 2021 2min 6sec
- Hyundai E&C undertakes full-fledged digital transformation by developing ‘Smart Construction Management Platform’
- Hyundai E&C has jointly developed ‘Smart Construction Management Platform(SCMP)’ based on 3D BIM with software developer ‘Engsoft’. By applying the Smart Construction Management Platform, it is possible to manage the material status of the entire construction process based on 3D data. By using the 3D element technology such as quantity calculat...
- #Hyundai E&C
- #Smart Construction